The Rotary Club of Garden Grove is a part of Rotary International. It is organized in accordance with Section 501(c) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Donations to fund raising charitable events are tax deductible. It was founded in February 1953.
We meet almost every Wednesday from 12:15 to 1:15 at:
Navy Golf Course
5660 Orangewood Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
Access off of Valley View Blvd.
Come have lunch with us.
Contact us via US Mail:
Rotary Club of Garden Grove
P.O. Box 478
Garden Grove, CA 92842
Contact us via email:
- A.G. Anvari, President: email@example.com
- Joe Hammer, Past President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesse Cho, Treasurer: email@example.com
- Maria Stipe, Board Member: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don Alexander, Board Member
- Steve Larson, Board Member: email@example.com
Officers and Board Members (2018-2019)
- President: A.G. Anvari
- Past President: Joe Hammer
- President Elect: Jesse Cho
- Secretary: A.G. Anvari
- Treasurer: Jesse Cho
- Community Service: Joe Hammer
- Club Service: Jim Boyce
- Vocational Service: Bill Annan
- Youth Services/Interact: Danny Krebs
- Programs: Jim Boyce
- Foundation: Steve Larson
- Membership: Errol Giuliano
- Facebook Page: Jesse Cho/Danny Krebs/Jim Boyce
- Web Master: Robert Emanuel: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live or work in the Garden Grove area, you are eligible to join our club.