The Rotary Club of Garden Grove is a part of Rotary International. It is organized in accordance with Section 501(c) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Donations to fund raising charitable events are tax deductible. It was founded in February 1953.
We meet almost every Wednesday from 12:15 to 1:15 at:
Great Wolf Lodge Resort
12681 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92840.
Come have lunch with us.
Contact us via US Mail:
Rotary Club of Garden Grove
P.O. Box 478
Garden Grove, CA 92842
Contact us via email:
- Don Alexander, President: email@example.com
- Joe Hammer, Past President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicki Rodriguez, Treasurer: email@example.com
- Maria Stipe, President-Elect: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.G. Anvari, Secretary: email@example.com
- Steve Larson, Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Officers and Board Members (2013-2014)
- President: Don Alexander
- Past President: Joe Hammer
- Vice President: Steve Larson
- President Elect: Maria Stipe
- Secretary: A.G. Anvari
- Treasurer: Vicki Rodriguez
- Community Service: Joe Hammer
- International Service: Miguel Cueva
- Club Service: Jim Boyce
- Vocational Service: Bill Annan
- Youth Services/Interact: Danny Krebs
- Programs: Jim Boyce
- Foundation: Steve Larson
- Membership: Jordan Silverberg & Errol Giuliano
- Facebook Page: Jesse Cho/Danny Krebs/Jim Boyce
- Web Master: Karen Thomas
If you live or work in the Garden Grove area, you are eligible to join our club.