The Rotary Club of Garden Grove is a part of Rotary International. It is organized in accordance with Section 501(c) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. Donations to fund raising charitable events are tax deductible. It was founded in February 1953.
We meet almost every Wednesday from 12:15 to 1:15 at:
Navy Golf Course
5660 Orangewood Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
Access off of Valley View Blvd.
Come have lunch with us.
Contact us via US Mail:
Rotary Club of Garden Grove
P.O. Box 478
Garden Grove, CA 92842
Contact us via email:
- Robert Emanuel, President:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Hammer, Treasurer: email@example.com
- Norman Kerechuk, Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Stipe, Vice President: email@example.com
- Don Alexander, Director Of Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Officers and Board Members (2021-2022)
- President: Robert Emanuel
- Vice President: Maria Stipe
- Past President/Peace Ambassador: Sandy Thomas
- Sergeant At Arms: Paul Peng and Jet
- President Elect: Norman Kerechuk
- Secretary: Norman Kerechuk
- Treasurer: Joe Hammer
- Director of Operations: Don Alexander
- Board Member/Director: Bill Annon
- Board Member/Director: Errol Giuliano
- Club Service: Jim Boyce
- Rotary Foundation Chairman: Bill Annan
- Youth Services/Interact: Danny Krebs email@example.com
- Program Director:
- Membership: JJ
- Facebook Page: Danny Krebs
- Web Master: Robert Emanuel: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live or work in the Garden Grove area, you are eligible to join our club.